- Salary: $55,000 - $70,000, commensurate with experience
- Qualifications: Undergraduate degree; experience working in an office environment.
About the Job
WXY is a multi-disciplinary design practice based in New York City. We are planners, urban designers, architects, data analysts, strategists and creative problem solvers. No matter the size, we tackle problems and find solutions. We work to understand a context, and plan with community in mind. We challenge ourselves to face the array of complex problems and commit to solutions that support a healthy and sustainable future.
WXY is seeking a skilled and enthusiastic Projects Administrator to join a dynamic team in New York City. The ideal individual will be detailed oriented with professional office experience and excellent communication skills. An interest in design and architecture is preferred.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the Projects Administrator supports a variety of Finance and Administrative tasks and initiatives. The Projects Administrator will partner with the Head of Finance and Business Development Manager to fulfill marketing goals and support a range of business operation needs, including contract administration and account management support and office management.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of related experience required.
- Demonstrated ability working in a fast-paced and complex environment and ability to meet multiple deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills required, with demonstrated ability in problem solving and critical thinking.
- Knowledge of desktop publishing and Excel Attention to detail, and ability to work independently
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation and national origin. WXY is committed to take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified employees and applicants who are disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and other protected veterans. WXY is committed to take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.